Value: Maximum of $1,000,000 per project.
AI-EES and SDTC are combining their strengths to offer a joint Federal-Provincial Call for Expression of Interests (“EOIs”) and Full Project Proposals (“FPPs”) from Canadian small and medium enterprises (“SMEs”) developing and demonstrating new and innovative water technologies. The goal is to accelerate commercialization of water related technologies in key themes that benefit Alberta, Canada and the rest of world. Proponents need to secure a minimum of 1/3 of the total funding for any project from non-government sources.
Canadian small and medium enterprises.
- Pre-commercial water related technologies that address: municipal water treatment; advanced steam assisted gravity drainage (SAGD) water treatment; oil sands mine water treatment; flow-back and produced water from hydraulic fracturing; agriculture and irrigation; water distribution rehabilitation and repair
- Must be at the Technology Readiness Level range of 4 to 7, which includes prototype development, field pilots, and commercial scale demonstration projects
- Are led by applicants both incorporated and operating in Canada with less than 500 employees and less than $50 million in annual gross revenue
- A consortium is required, which means the applicant must have at least one contractual non-related partner involved with the project
- Have a maximum project length of two years
- Project can demonstrate anywhere in Canada, yet technology must be applicable and well-suited for deployment in Alberta
Deadline: Closed. Possible future deadline to be determined.
Contact: Sustainable Development Technology Canada | 613-234-6313 | email@example.com