Value: 50% of eligible expenses to a maximum of $50,000 per fiscal year, $100,000 over two consecutive fiscal years, and to a maximum of $250,000 over five years.
The program supports industry-led promotional activities that differentiate Canadian products and producers, and leverage Canada’s reputation for high quality and safe food. The program also helps some sectors maintain their domestic market. The AgriMarketing Program: Small and Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) Component provides targeted support to companies for international initiatives. Under this component, funding will be available to help implement international export plans, which include promotional and market development activities.
For-profit organizations operating in the agriculture, agri-food and agri-products industry including fish and seafood.
Small and medium-sized enterprises must:
- Be directly involved in growing, harvesting, processing or otherwise transforming or consolidating their products
- Have up to 250 employees
- Have annual revenues below $50 million
- Be independently incorporated
- Have completed market research and be export and market ready
- Company-specific marketing and advertising related to the export activities
- Food service promotions and product demonstrations for buyers and consumers
- Trade seminars to provide information on specific attributes of your products
- Incoming and outgoing missions
- Technical training for buyers about products and product handling
- Market development strategies
- In-market expertise
Deadline: Applications will be accepted from February 13, 2018 until September 30, 2022, or until funding has been fully committed or until otherwise announced by the program. The program ends March 31, 2023.
Contact: AgriMarketing Program |1-877-246-4682 | firstname.lastname@example.org