The purpose of the Alberta Active Living Grant Program is to provide annual funding to assist Alberta Active Living Partners organizations and Alberta TrailNet Society with annual operating and programming costs. Alberta Active Living Partners organizations and Alberta TrailNet Society provide services, information, or programs to promote Albertans participation in regular physical activity, leading to well-being and contributing to achieving the outcomes of a more active Alberta.
The Ministry has identified the following Alberta organizations to provide leadership in the provincial Active Living delivery system, and eligible to receive annual funding:
- University of Alberta – Alberta Centre for Active Living
- University of Alberta – Alberta CSEP Health and Fitness Program
- Alberta Fitness Leadership Certification Association University of Alberta – Be Fit For Life Network Grande Prairie Regional College – Be Fit For Life Centre
- Keyano College – Lifestyle Services – Be Fit For Life Centre
- Lakeland College – Vermilion Campus – Be Fit For Life Centre
- Portage College – Be Fit For Life Centre
- University of Alberta – Be Fit For Life Resource Centre
- Red Deer College – Kevin Sirois Fitness Resource Centre
- University of Calgary – Campus Recreation – Be Fit For Life Centre
- Medicine Hat College – Be Fit For Life Centre
- Lethbridge College – Be Fit For Life Centre
- The Alberta Teachers’ Association – Ever Active Schools
- Alberta TrailNet Society
- Safe Healthy Active People Everywhere
Operating and program costs.
Deadline: Currently closed. Future deadline to be determined.
Contact: Recreation and Physical Activity Division | 780-427-6549 | RPAD@gov.ab.ca