Value: Equal to 80% of the carbon levy paid on their purchase of eligible natural gas and propane.
The Alberta Greenhouse Rebate Program is a discretionary non-entitlement Program to facilitate the transition to greater efficiencies in the Alberta greenhouse industry. This program provides eligible greenhouse operators with a grant equal to 80% of the carbon levy paid on their purchase of eligible natural gas and propane for crop production related heating within their greenhouses.
- Have annual sales of Eligible Crops exceeding $20,000 in the twelve (12) month period preceding the application date from the production of Eligible Crops (for new start-ups that have operated for less than twelve (12) months must have anticipated annual sales exceeding $20,000 in the twelve months after the application date)
- Be a legal entity operating a commercial greenhouse in Alberta. The legal entity must be registered, as required, to operate in Alberta
- As of the date of their application, has Eligible Fuel Use
- July 1, 2017 – August 15, 2017
- January 1, 2018 – February 15, 2018
- July 1, 2018 – August 15, 2018
- January 1, 2019 – February 15, 2019
Contact: Ag-Info-Centre | 780-427-4259 | email@example.com