Canada Summer Jobs provides funding to help employers create summer job opportunities for students. It is designed to focus on local priorities, while helping both students and their communities.
Canada Summer Jobs:
- Provides work experiences for students
- Supports organizations, including those that provide important community services
- Recognizes that local circumstances, community needs and priorities vary widely
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Public-sector employers
- Small businesses with 50 or fewer employees
People aged 15 to 30 years who are full-time students intending to return to their studies in the next school year.
Deadline: Currently closed. Future deadline February 2019.
Contact: Canada Summer Jobs | 1-800-935-5555