Value: Maximum $1000
Veterans and survivors can get help finding civilian employment through the Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC) Career Transition Services (CTS) Program. VAC will reimburse eligible Veterans and survivors for these services, up to a lifetime maximum of $1,000 (including taxes).
- Regular Force
- A Veteran or member who has completed basic training.
- Reserve Force
- A Veteran or member of the Reserve Force with completion of at least 21 months of full-time service during 24 consecutive months; or
- A Veteran or member of the Reserve Force with Special Duty Service, or Emergency Service.
- Career assessments
- Aptitude testing
- Job market analysis
- Resume writing
- Job search skills
- Interview techniques
- Individual career counselling
- Job finding assistance
- Services of a professional recruiter agent
Contact: Veterans Affairs Canada | 1-866-522-2122 | email@example.com