The Community League Operating Grant provides funding assistance to community leagues in the City of Edmonton to help offset expenses incurred from providing programs and services to community residents.
- Be a registered not-for-profit society
- Provide community-based programs and services to residents
- Optimize the use of their facility by allowing other not-for-profit, multicultural, and Aboriginal groups to use the facility for activities that align with the terms of the Tri-partite License Agreement
- Be a member of the Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues in good standing
- Be in good financial and legal standing with the City of Edmonton
- Signed the most current Tri-partite License Agreement (if applicable)
- Outstanding final reports from the Community League Infrastructure Program grant need to be submitted in order to receive a Community League Operating Grant
- Leagues applying for this grant do not qualify for another operating grant from the City of Edmonton
Deadline: Currently closed. Future deadline April 2018.
Contact: Community Grants Office | 780-496-4933 | firstname.lastname@example.org