Value: Up to 50% of eligible costs incurred to a maximum of $150,000.
Think your company is too small to be an exporter? Well, think again. Export Market Access: A Global Expansion Program (EMA) is designed to assist small to medium size organizations (SMEs) to access and expand their growth in foreign markets. Export Market Access is an initiative of the Ontario Chamber of Commerce, with support and funding from the Government of Ontario and the Government of Canada.
- A small to medium sized company with an export mandate, whose goods and services currently exist and are produced in Ontario
- Businesses with a minimum of 5 employees to a maximum of 500 employees or partnerships/consortium of small to medium sized exporters meeting the following criteria:
- Annual sales of $500,000 or more
- Currently established and operating in Ontario
- Registered company (federally or provincially) for minimum of two years
- In full compliance with all government laws and regulations
- Not receiving any other contributions from public funds towards the activities contained in the funding application other than support provided through export development programs offered by the International Trade Branch of the Ontario Ministry of Economic Development, Trade and Employment
- Direct Contacts International trade shows, fairs and exhibits as well as incoming and outgoing missions which are verifiable and supported by a recognized third party such as governments (municipal, provincial and federal) and trade related organizations
- Marketing Tools Developing promotional materials to be used for increasing awareness of applicant’s activities, and goods and services for potential international buyers and/or foreign audiences to broadly market the applicant’s products
- Market Research Conducting market research for more precise international market targeting
- Foreign Bidding Projects This element of EMA is intended for providers of professional services (engineering, consulting, constructions etc.) bidding on foreign projects against foreign competition
Contact: Louie DiPalma | 647-243-3539 | email@example.com