The PPG provides funding to help cover labour expenses for Alberta organizations involved in the development and delivery of post-production services in Alberta, including visual effects and digital animation.
- be incorporated in Alberta under the Business Corporation Act, or registered as an extra-provincial company in Alberta and be in good standing with the Corporate Registry or operate as a sole proprietorship with a registered trade name in Alberta.
- be able to demonstrate that the organization provides services for arm’s length, third party organizations on a regular basis, and
- provide evidence of general business liability insurance
- A grant which represents 18% of the total eligible invoiced labour will provide funding to applicants.
- Corporations and their affiliates that have received funding through the Screen-Based Production Grant or the Alberta Production Grant are not eligible for the PPG on the same projects.
- You can submit an unlimited number of applications, however the maximum amount an organization or their affiliates can receive in grant funding per budget year is $200,000.
- The grant amount requested per application must be at least $500.
- diverse content which meets the intentions of the program, are also encouraged to apply.
Contact Name: Alberta Media Fund
Phone Number: 780-422-8584
E-mail Address: email@example.com