Ag Action – Assurance: Beneficial Management Practices provides funding that will help farmers implement and adopt beneficial management practices (BMP) on their farm identified in their Environmental Farm Plan.
- must have a valid Statement of Completion for an Environmental Farm Plan*
- without a valid Statement of Completion will be ineligible for reimbursement of project costs
- must own, rent, lease, manage or otherwise control agricultural land used to produce agricultural products
- must own or control land where the project will be located (or have permission from the land owner to execute the project)
- can be from inside or outside of Manitoba, as long as the activities related to the application occur in Manitoba or have a positive outcome for Manitoba
- must have a valid Environmental Farm Plan from their province of residence, if from outside of Manitoba*
- must have a Manitoba Premises Identification Number (only required for livestock producers)
*Successful applicants will have until February 15, 2021 to provide a valid Statement of Completion to the program administrator to be reimbursed for project costs.
For more detailed information, please click the link indicated below.
Deadline DatePlease click the link indicated below for update.
Contact Name: Manitoba Agriculture and Resource Development
Phone Number: 1-844-769-6224
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org