ValueWatershed districts can be reimbursed for up to 100 per cent of total approved costs, with no funding cap.
The Ag Action – Assurance: Watershed Ecological Goods and Services grant helps watershed districts to work with farmers to implement sustainable environmental practices.
- water retention and runoff management
- wetland restoration and enhancement
- soil health improvement
- riparian area enhancement
- natural upland area rejuvenation and enhancement
- land rehabilitation
- tree plantings and woodlot management
Deadline DateClosed. Applications are not being received at this time.
Contact Name: Manitoba Agriculture and Resource Development
Phone Number: 1-844-769-6224
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org