Agri-Industry Development & Advancement aims to support the New Brunswick agricultural industry in efforts to sustain, develop and/or expand markets, both domestic and international, by providing financial assistance for the tools, strategic infrastructure, innovative technologies, and resources needed to improve the agricultural industry’s competitiveness, profitability, and sustainability. Funds will be available to support activities related to business development, advancing the crop and livestock sectors, market and product development and agri-land enhancement. All of which are in effort to expand and advance the Agri-Food industry which help strengthen local communities and grow the economy.
- Indigenous People or Organizations
- Agriculture producers (individuals or groups)
- Agriculture producer associations
- Academic or research institutions
- Other individuals or groups capable of achieving program objectives
Note: The program element you are applying to may be limited to certain eligible applicants. Please refer to the link indicated below to know more on the specific program guidelines.
- Element A: Business Development:
- Element B: Advancing Crop and Livestock Sectors
- Element C: Market and Product Development
- Element D: Agri-Land Enhancement
For more detailed information, please click the link indicated below.
Deadline DatePlease click the link indicated below for update.
Contact Name: Industry Financial Programs (Branch)
E-mail Address: DAAF-MAAP@gnb.ca