The Agriculture Awareness Program promotes agriculture and the agri-foods sector across Yukon. The goal is to share the benefits of agriculture development with Yukoners.
- Producer or processor organizations.
- Agricultural non-profits.
Examples of eligible activities.
- Agricultural public awareness and promotional activities. This includes:
- advertising campaigns;
- educational seminars; and
- participation in public events.
- Recruiting and training spokespersons.
- Developing communication products. This includes:
- videos; and
- Consultant fees, 3rd-party labour and renting equipment and venues.