The Agriculture Training Program helps the Yukon agriculture and agrifood community develop skills and knowledge.
- Producer or processor organizations.
- Agricultural non-profits.
Examples of eligible activities.
- Attending agricultural courses, seminars, workshops and conferences. This includes registration fees and travel expenses.
- Developing agricultural courses, seminars, workshops and conferences. This inslcudes:
- instructor and speaker fees;
- venue and equipment rental;
- advertising costs;
- speaker fees; and
- travel expenses.
- Activities that develop human resources in Yukon agriculture and agri-food processing industries.
Contact Name: Government of Yukon, Agriculture Branch
Phone Number: 867-667-5838
E-mail Address: email@example.com