Value: Non-capital eligible expenses shared 50% grant: 50% applicant. Maximum $250,000 grant per applicant in a fiscal year, April-March. $500,000 per Applicant during the Program term.
Capital eligible expenses shared 20% grant: 80% applicant.
The purpose of the Adapting Innovative Solutions in Agriculture Program is to support activities that take innovations that have proven to work outside of Alberta or in industries other than the agriculture industry, and adapt those Innovations so that they can be used under Alberta-specific conditions and/or in a specific Alberta Agriculture sector.
- a) Active Producers (includes Hutterite colony, greenhouse, commercial hatchery, member of Indian Band or Métis Settlement);
- b) non-profit agricultural groups registered under the Societies Act, such as Applied Research and Extension Associations or forage associations;
- c) Industry Organizations (includes producer boards or commissions, processor organizations);
- d) Indian Bands;
- e) Métis Settlements;
- f) Post-Secondary Institutions; and
- g) Municipal Governments
- incremental wages for Project personnel directly related to the Project whose primary
- costs for fee-for-service providers/contributors
- cost of new inputs (animal, seed/crop) required for the Project
- responsibility is to ensure success of the Project. capital purchases of equipment and technology
- engineering costs for the Project
- rentals, leases of venues, technology, and equipment directly related to the Project
Contact: AF.AccelAdapt@gov.ab.ca or 310-3276 (FARM)
Deadline Date: May 8, 2019.