AgriDiversity Program aims to help under-represented groups in Canadian agriculture, including youth, women, Indigenous Peoples, and persons with disabilities, to fully participate in the sector by helping these groups address the key issues and barriers they often face for sector participation.
Eligible applicants under the AgriDiversity Program are not-for-profit organizations that operate nationally in Canada. They may include:
- Indigenous groups
- Official Language Minority Communities
- Eligible applicants must be legal entities capable of entering into legally binding agreements.
- Eligible applicants must also meet the principles and criteria outlined in the Applicant guide, such as:
- total AAFC funding for an applicant will normally not exceed $200,000 per year or a maximum of $1,000,000 over five years
- Salaries and benefits
- Contracted services
- Capital expenditures
- Other direct project costs
Deadline DateUntil September 30, 2022, or until funding has been fully committed or until otherwise announced by the program.
Contact Name: Government of Canada
Phone Number: 1-877-246-4682 (toll-free)
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org