Valuefunding from $25,000 to $150,000 per year
The Alberta Crime Prevention (ACP) grant funds projects or programs for up to 2 years.
- The project or program must focus on direct delivery of services or supports for crime prevention or community safety and well being.
- Programs or initiatives keeping youth out of gangs or helping youth get out of gangs are included.
Applicants must be located in Alberta and one of the following:
- a registered not-for-profit organization or charity in good standing
- a First Nation or Metis Settlement
- a municipality
- a community–focused police program or service
- a community group with a designated fiscal agent
- organizations that received the Gun & Gang Violence Action Fund (GGVAF) Youth Gang Prevention Community Mobilization Grant and are at the implementation phase
Grants from $25,000 to $150,000 per year (2022-23 and 2023-24) are available for Alberta-based programs or projects that:
- explore or use innovative, promising or proven crime prevention practices
- enhance or create prevention activities for people at risk of becoming involved in criminal activity
- prevent crime or add public safety measures for vulnerable people or communities targeted by crime
- strengthens or adds capacity to an existing program or initiative
Deadline DateSeptember 30, 2022.
Contact Name: Community Initiatives Support
Phone Number: 780-415-1819 or 310-0000 (toll-free)
E-mail Address: email@example.com