ValueUp to $50,000
The Alberta Digital Traction pilot program (Alberta-DT) provides funding for small- and medium-sized Alberta enterprises (SMEs) that rely on software development as core to one or more of their products and/or services and intends to rapidly scale in the global marketplace to accelerate their revenue growth.
- be a for-profit SME;
- demonstrate the relationship between the Applicant and Business Coach does not create a conflict of interest;
- have a physical presence in Alberta;
- a company with fewer than 50 Full Time employees, and less than $1,000,000 annual reoccurring revenue;
- be a legal entity with up to date corporate filings
- incorporated in Alberta; or
- incorporated federally or in another jurisdiction AND extra-provincially registered in Alberta; or
- a General Partnership, Limited Partnership or Limited Liability Partnership AND registered in Alberta;
- be in good financial standing with Alberta Innovates and its subsidiaries InnoTech Alberta and C-Fer Technologies; and
- demonstrate previous capital investment into the company by the founding team equivalent to the potential investment by Alberta Innovates through this Program.
- Labour – Labour costs for those individuals specifically working on the Project, including staff, consultants, and/or subcontractors
- Materials – Reasonable material costs
- Software & Sales and Marketing – Software or information databases, Digital marketing tools and analysis, Sales and marketing strategy development, Data driven online market tests
- Others – Costs which Alberta Innovates preapproves in writing as an eligible expense
Note: Alberta Innovates only funds reasonable costs incurred. Any costs incurred prior to the Effective Date in the Investment Agreement, or costs greater than market prices are deemed ineligible. Please refer to our standard form Investment Agreement found on our website to get an in-depth understanding of eligible and ineligible costs.
Contact Name: Tara McCarthy (Program Associate - Entrepreneurial Investments)
Phone Number: 780-429-9337
E-mail Address: Tara.McCarthy@albertainnovates.ca