Valuemaximum of $125,000
The grant assists Alberta producers to develop Alberta content. It also helps them attract and maintain skilled labour by providing employment opportunities for emerging talent and established industry professionals.
- Eligible organizations must be engaged primarily in film, television, and/or digital media production.
- All applicants must have a minimum of 51 per cent Alberta ownership and be incorporated and in good standing with the
Alberta Corporate Registry.
- Applicants must also be in good standing in all respects with the AMF by having no outstanding or overdue reporting
documents in relation to any other grants received.
Alberta labour and non-labour costs are eligible for grant funding. Submitted costs must be essential to the production and
incurred directly by the applicant for the funded production during the eligible timeframe.
Eligible Goods and Services
- must be purchased directly from businesses with a physical location in Alberta and must be receipted and consumedin Alberta; and
- must be directly related to the production and be considered a cost essential to the production and incurred as a
normal part of business.
- must be paid to individuals or companies who directly provide the service and who meet the definition of an “Albertan” as per the guidelines.
Deadline DateApplication intake windows: January 2 to 16; July 2 to 16
Contact Name: Alberta Media Fund - Alberta Made Production Grant program
Phone Number: 780-422-8584 or 310-0000 (toll-free)
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org