ValueNo cost to participate either one-on-one and/or cohort-based mentorship experiences
The program can help company leaders with customer development, market validation, increasing sales, refining business models, and improving investor readiness. Each participant will be paired with seasoned advisors to technology-based companies who will mentor and coach the founders/leaders through the program.
There are two streams in this program:
- Cohort-Based Stream:
- Applications for the March 1, 2021 start date are no longer being accepted.
- Applications for the June 14, 2021 start date will be open April 1, 2021 and close May 16, 2021.
- One-on-one Stream:
- Applications are accepted continuously, based on an interview.
- This stream is limited to five participants at any one time.
- Successful applicants will be added to a waiting list and sequentially rotated into this stream as mentor availability permits.
- Must be an Alberta-based innovation-driven agricultural technology or agri-food company
- Must have a product or service with enough features to attract early-adopter customers to use it, provide feedback, and to validate demand
- Must demonstrate market traction via sales or customer feedback from user trials
Alberta Yield is a mentorship program that will help you:
- Establish your product or service
- Scale your business
- Increase your networks
- Access investment
Deadline DateCohort-Based Stream: May 16, 2021; One-on-one Stream: Ongoing.
Contact Name: TEC Edmonton
Phone Number: 1.888.492.8977
E-mail Address: info@TECedmonton.com