Value$100,000 to $500,000 per year, for 3 years
Alliance Missions grants are a unique opportunity aimed at addressing critical science and technology challenges that can play a pivotal role in Canada’s economy. NSERC will provide opportunities for the research community to address challenges that have emerged as a result of the pandemic as well as to take advantage of new opportunities.
Call for proposals: Anthropogenic greenhouse gas research
- University researchers collaborating with private-sector, public-sector and/or not-for-profit organizations.
- If you are a Canadian university researcher who is eligible to receive NSERC funds, you can apply on your own or as a team with co-applicants who are also eligible academic researchers.
- If you are the principal applicant, you must hold an active peer-reviewed grant from NSERC when you apply.
- You may apply for only one Alliance Missions grant as the principal applicant, and one as a co-applicant.
You can request $100,000 to $500,000 per year from NSERC for two years. Cash contributions from partner organizations are not required.
- Collaborating outside the natural sciences and engineering:
Your project may benefit from socio-economic and other expertise, in addition to scientific understanding, to accelerate the translation of your research results or to inform policy. You are encouraged to collaborate with academic researchers in fields other than the natural sciences and engineering. Such researchers may be included as co-applicants for these grants. Research costs for these collaborations must be identified in the project budget and can represent a maximum of 30% of the total project costs.
Deadline DateLetter of intent deadline: September 15, 2022, 8:00 p.m.; Application deadline: November 8, 2022
Contact Name: Alliance Missions Grants │ Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Phone Number: 1-855-275-2861
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org