This funding supports Alberta schools by subsidizing fees of professional Alberta artists of any artistic discipline that provide interactive arts residency projects for grades K-12.
- Alberta school or school jurisdiction recognized by Alberta Education
- Operating on a full-time basis
- For students in kindergarten through Grade 12
Two or more eligible schools may apply to collaborate on a project when school populations, locations or conditions warrant.
The maximum grant will not exceed $15,000.
- schools located in the following jurisdictions can apply for up to 50% of the artist’s fee (excluding GST)
- St. Albert
- Sherwood Park
- Fort Saskatchewan
- Spruce Grove
- Stony Plain
- all other jurisdictions can apply for up to 75% of the artist’s fee (excluding GST)
Artist’s fee may include travel, accommodation, meal expenses and non-reusable materials required for the proposed activity (e.g. paint, paper, clay, wood, data storage).
Deadline DateMay 2, 2022.
Contact Name: Jodie Vandekerkhove
Phone Number: 780-415-1318
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org