ValueUp to $200,000
The B.C. Fast Pilot program provides up to $200,000 for regional SMEs to design, build and operate a pilot plant or small demonstration of their Science or knowledge put into practical use to solve problems or invent useful tools. in real-world conditions. The program allows B.C. technology companies to demonstrate the impact of their product, measure the value of their solution, and encourage customer adoption.
- Be a B.C.-based business.
- Have less than 500 employees on payroll.
- Have developed a prototype and are ready to demonstrate the Science or knowledge put into practical use to solve problems or invent useful tools. at a customer site.
- Have an early adopter or potential customer identified.
- Secure an IRAP Industrial Technology Advisor (ITA) and;
- Meet NRC-IRAP’s eligibility criteria for financial support.
This is a cost-shared pilot program delivered in partnership with NRC IRAP and Innovate BC. Depending on the needs of the
project, B.C. Fast Pilot funding can support SME technical salaries, contractor fees, capital costs, travel and other necessary
costs incurred during the Project implementation.
Deadline DateExpression of Interest deadline: June 10, 2020; Successful applicants invited to Full Proposal: July, 2020
Contact Name: Innovate BC
Phone Number: 604.952.5035 or1.800.719.2571 (toll-free)
E-mail Address: email@example.com