ValuePhase 1: $150,000.00 CAD; Phase 2: $1,000,000 CAD
Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC) is seeking an innovative Electric Vehicle (EV) charging solution that promotes increased adoption of electric vehicles while using bidirectional energy to aide in the decarbonization of Real Property buildings.
Solution proposals can only be submitted by a small business that meets all of the following criteria:
- for profit
- incorporated in Canada (federally or provincially)
- 499 or fewer full-time equivalent (FTE) employees
- research and development activities that take place in Canada
- 50% or more of its annual wages, salaries and fees are currently paid to employees and contractors who spend the majority of their time working in Canada
- 50% or more of its FTE employees have Canada as their ordinary place of work
- 50% or more of its senior executives (Vice President and above) have Canada as their principal residence
Multiple contracts could result from this Challenge.
- The maximum funding available for any Phase 1 contract resulting from this Challenge is : $150,000.00 CAD excluding applicable taxes, shipping, travel and living expenses, as required.
- The maximum duration for any Phase 1 contract resulting from this Challenge is up to 6 months (excluding submission of the final report).
- Estimated number of Phase 1 contracts: 3
Note: Only eligible businesses that have successfully completed Phase 1 will be invited to submit a proposal for Phase 2.
- The maximum funding available for any Phase 2 contract resulting from this Challenge is : $1,000,000 CAD excluding applicable taxes, shipping, travel and living expenses, as required.
- The maximum duration for any Phase 2 contract resulting from this Challenge is up to 24 months (excluding submission of the final report).
- Estimated number of Phase 2 contracts: 1
This disclosure is made in good faith and does not commit Canada to award any contract for the total approximate funding. Final decisions on the number of Phase 1 and Phase 2 awards will be made by Canada on the basis of factors such as evaluation results, departmental priorities and availability of funds. Canada reserves the right to make partial awards and to negotiate project scope changes.
Note: Selected companies are eligible to receive one contract per phase per challenge.
Deadline DateJuly 20, 2022.
Contact Name: Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada
E-mail Address: SIC-ISC@pwgsc.gc.ca