Bovine Tuberculosis Prevention Program funds activities that reduce the risk of bovine tuberculosis (bTB) spreading from wildlife to livestock in the Riding Mountain Eradication Area (RMEA).
- Eligible applicants are beef and bison producers located in the RMEA.
- For all of the assistance provided, a linkage of Premises Identification (PID) to CCIA accounts is an eligibility requirement.
- For the livestock guardian dogs and fence grants, applicants must have an up-to-date, on-farm risk assessment and $2 million in general farm liability insurance.
- On- Farm Risk Assessment Grant
- Data Incentive Grant-PID Linkage
- Livestock Guardian Dog Pilot Project
- Fence Grant Assistance
Deadline DatePlease click the link indicated below for update.
Contact Name: Elizabeth Nernberg or Juanita Kopp
Phone Number: 204-247-0087 or 204-825-4302