ValueAward Floor: USD $500.00; Award Ceiling: USD $25,000.00
The Public Affairs Section (PAS) of the U.S. Embassy and Consulates in Canada, U.S. Department of State, announces an open competition for organizations to submit applications to carry out virtual programs to strengthen bilateral ties between the United States and Canada on women, economic development, entrepreneurship, and COVID-19.
The following organizations are eligible to apply:
- Canadian not-for-profit organizations, including think tanks and civil society/non-governmental organizations
- U.S. not-for-profit organizations with a partner in Canada
- Public and private educational institutions
- Public international organizations and governmental institutions
Cost Sharing or Matching not required.
Examples that strengthen support for women entrepreneurs during COVID-19 program Grants include but are not limited to:
- Professional and academic virtual speaker programs, lectures, and seminars
- Professional and academic virtual exchanges and projects
- Virtual cultural workshops, virtual joint performances, and virtual exhibitions
Funding for virtual U.S. speaker programs will only be used to cover the following costs:
- Honorarium (capped at USD $500 per day, per speaker)
- Audio-visual costs
- Online meeting platforms
- Podcast costs
- Costs related to promotion of the virtual programs on social media platforms
- Personnel costs to organize and run the virtual program
Deadline DateJune 28, 2021.
Contact Name: U.S. Embassy & Consulates in Canada
Phone Number: 613-238-5335