Value50% funding assistance on total eligible project costs to a maximum of $10,000 per program year.
The Business Advisory Services Program aims to enhance the ability of Nova Scotia farms and agri-businesses to be more competitive, manage transition, develop risk management strategies and respond to change. The business advisory services offered under this program will enable the agriculture sector to be proactive in business development decisions.
- applicant is at least 19 years of age and actively farming in the program year;
- currently and properly registered in the correct income category under the Farm Registration Act; and
- generates an annual eligible gross commodity income of $30,000.
- represents identifiable Nova Scotia agriculture and agri-food products;
- generates an annual gross agri-business income of $30,000 or more; and
- conducts value-added processing of a raw Nova Scotia agriculture product which demonstrates a direct partnership and significant economic impact to the Nova Scotia primary agricultural industry.
- Agricultural Industry Association:
- represents identifiable Nova Scotia agriculture and agri-food products; and
- demonstrates not-for-profit status by providing documentation.
- Business Plan
- Marketing Plan
- Succession Plan
- Feasibility / Marketing Study
- Efficiency Improvement Plans (e.g. LEAN, Six Sigma)
- Food Safety Plan
- Farm Health & Safety Plan
- Translation Services
- Graphic Design for Product Packaging
Deadline DateDecember 31, 2020
Contact Name: Agriculture – Programs and Business Risk Management Division
Phone Number: 902 893-6377
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org