ValueUp to $2000
The City is offering a Restrictions Exemption Program (REP) Business Support Grant. The grant amount is $2000 per successful applicant. This grant will support Calgary’s economic recovery by providing financial assistance to businesses that are impacted by the Alberta Provincial Restrictions Exemption Program. Healthy businesses are the foundation of a thriving economy, and The City’s new grant program supports business owners as they ensure compliance with municipal and provincial public health measures.
- For this grant, eligible businesses or organizations are those required to adhere to the Calgary Vaccine Passport Bylaw 65M2021, which includes proof of vaccination, recent negative COVID-19 test, or the valid medical exemption letter to gain entry.
- Businesses must have a valid active City of Calgary business licence
- Businesses must occupy a permanent physical establishment within Calgary city limits
- Businesses are eligible to apply per location
- All recipients of the Calgary Business Support Grant may be disclosed
Applicants that are approved will receive notification from The City within 90 days of when the application was submitted. Cheques will be payable and mailed to the address provided on the application within 10 days of this notification.
The funding for the Calgary Business Support Grant comes from the Calgary Covid Business Support Program (CCBSP), which Council approved on September 13, 2021. Money that had been previously allocated to the Calgary Reopening Grant Program (which has since closed) was redirected into the CCBSP.
Deadline DateOctober 12, 2021, to November 30, 2021
Contact Name: The City of Calgary
Phone Number: 311 403-268-CITY (2489) if calling from outside Calgary