ValueVaries. Up to $60,000.
Apply for National Housing Strategy or other CMHC funding to build or renovate affordable housing.
- National Housing Co-Investment Funding – Construction loans and contributions
- Shelter Enhancement Program (SEP) – Funding to build and repair shelters and housing for people who are fleeing domestic violence.
- Shared Equity Mortgage Providers Fund – Helping Canadians achieve affordable home ownership.
- Federal Community Housing Initiative – Funding and support for housing providers and their low-income tenants.
- Home Adaptations for Seniors’ Independence Program (HASI) – Funding to help on-reserve seniors adapt their homes so they can keep living independently.
- Preservation Funding for community housing – Financial assistance to help community housing providers complete preservation activities related to the sustainability of existing community housing.
- Residential Rehabilitation Assistance Program (RRAP) – regular – funding for major repairs to improve the health and safety of on-reserve affordable housing.
- Rental Construction Financing Initiative – Low-cost loans encouraging the construction of sustainable rental apartment projects across Canada.
- Seed Funding – Interest-free loans and/or non-repayable contributions to develop and preserve affordable housing.
- Federal Lands Initiative – Surplus federal lands and buildings available for affordable housing development.
- National Housing Co-Investment Fund – revitalization – Long term, low-interest loans for the construction and revitalization of affordable housing.
- CMHC Housing Research Scholarship Program – Working to build Canadian expertise in housing research.
- Housing Supply Challenge – $300 million in funding to break down barriers affecting housing supply.
Contact Name: Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
Phone Number: 1-800-668-2642
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org