Valueone time $6,000 bursary and the opportunity for full-time employment
Canadian Industrial Leadership Award (CILA) provides more than just financial support. It’s an experience and an opportunity to contribute to a leading defence and security company in a meaningful way and kick start your career in a STEM-related field. In 2020, we will be awarding ten women enrolled in STEM programs at Universities and Colleges across Canada with a fully paid internship and executive mentorship at L3Harris, CAE or Thales Canada. In addition, award recipients will receive a one time $6,000 bursary and the opportunity for full-time employment after successful completion of their program.
Any female Canadian citizen or permanent resident enrolled in the final year of a Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) program at participating universities across Canada are eligible to apply.
Participating universities include:
• McMaster University – Hamilton, Ontario
• Contact: Rachelle Ireson firstname.lastname@example.org
• University of Toronto – Toronto, ON
• Queens University – Kingston, Ontario
• University of Ottawa – Ottawa, ON
• Polytechnique Montréal – Montreal, QC
• McGill University – Montreal, QC
• École de technologie supérieure – Montreal, QC
• Université de Sherbrooke – Sherbrooke, QC
Each award recipient will receive $6,000 CAD after successfully completing their identified co-op/internship program.
Deadline DateDates are determined by your co-op/placement program. Please refer to your co-op office for dates that pertain to your program.
Contact Name: Canadian Industrial Leadership Award (CILA)