The Canadian International Innovation Program (CIIP) supports Canadian companies to pursue international research and development (R&D) collaboration with a foreign partner on projects that have the potential for commercialization.
CIIP can help you find R&D partnerships in: Brazil, China, India, Israel and South Korea.
Canadian companies that are:
- incorporated, for-profit small or medium-sized enterprise
- seeking to develop new or improved products, services, or processes with a high potential for commercialization
- ready to collaborate on a R&D project with a foreign partners
- Partnership Development Activities help identify potential partnership opportunities that can lead to R&D projects between Canadian companies and foreign partners.
- Support to help Canadian companies participate in R&D projects that are: done in collaboration with foreign partners and have the potential for commercialization.
Deadline DateOpen and closes.
Contact Name: Science, Technology and Innovation Division- Global Affairs Canada
E-mail Address: email@example.com