ValueNon-repayable contributions between $3,000 and $500,000 to cover up to 50% of eligible expenses.
The CanExport Community Investments program provides financial support to communities for their foreign direct investment (FDI) initiatives and activities. The funding helps communities seeking to improve their capacity to attract, retain and expand FDI in order to create jobs for Canadians, support innovation and increase exports through specific types of activities.
Eligible recipients are Canadian communities and non-profit, locally based organizations that are seeking assistance, for example:
- to offset costs associated with developing marketing tools aimed at foreign investors;
- for specific FDI training;
- to identify potential investors and/or coordinate interactions with them; or
- to develop and implement multi-year international investment attraction and retention strategies.
- FDI Strategic Planning and Analysis
- FDI tool and material development
- FDI training
- FDI Lead Generation and Meetings with Potential Investors
* Please be sure to align the expenses listed for each component of your project with the correct eligible expenses.
Deadline DateAccepting proposals for the 2023 year from October 3rd to November 9th, 2022.
Contact Name: Government of Canada
E-mail Address: email@example.com