Value$150,000 - $1,000,000
The Government of Canada, through the Innovative Solution Canada, is looking for innovators to solve challenges to support the growth of Canadian innovators and entrepreneurs.
Open funding opportunities:
- High resolution forest mapping. Deadline: March 21, 2022 .
Solution proposals can only be submitted by a small business that meets all of the following criteria:
- for profit
- incorporated in Canada (federally or provincially)
- 499 or fewer full-time equivalent (FTE) employees
- research and development activities that take place in Canada
- 50% or more of its annual wages, salaries and fees are currently paid to employees and contractors who spend the majority of their time working in Canada
- 50% or more of its FTE employees have Canada as their ordinary place of work
- 50% or more of its senior executives (Vice President and above) have Canada as their principal residence
Multiple grants could result from this Challenge.
- The maximum funding available for any Phase 1 Grant resulting from this Challenge is $150,000.00 CAD for up to 6 months.
- Estimated number of Phase 1 grants: 2
- The maximum funding available for any Phase 2 Grant resulting from this Challenge is $1,000,000.00 CAD for up to 18 months. Only eligible businesses that have completed Phase 1 could be considered for Phase 2.
- Estimated number of Phase 2 grants: 1