The Clean Fuels Fund will provide the private sector with cost-shared, conditionally repayable funding to build new, or retrofit or expand existing, clean fuel production facilities in Canada.
Support is also available for feasibility studies, basic engineering studies and detailed front-end engineering studies for new facilities, facility expansions or facility conversions.
Legal entities validly incorporated or registered in Canada including not-for-profit and for-profit organizations such as:
- electricity or gas utilities
- private sector companies
- industry associations
- research associations
- standards organizations
- Indigenous organizations and Indigenous communities
- Canadian academic institutions
- provincial, territorial, regional or municipal governments or their departments or agencies where applicable
- Capital clean fuel production projects that use fuel production technologies in advanced stages of technological readiness and that are designed for commercial deployment
- Feasibility studies, basic engineering studies and detailed front-end engineering studies to assess the new build or expansion of low carbon fuel production facilities. In addition, feasibility studies to assess the techno-economic feasibility of blending hydrogen into natural gas systems.
Deadline DateOctober 13, 2021
Contact Name: Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)
E-mail Address: email@example.com