Clean Growth Program covers five areas focused on pressing environmental challenges and economic opportunities facing Canada’s natural resource operations:
- Reducing greenhouse gas and air-polluting emissions
- Minimizing landscape disturbances and improving waste management
- The production and use of advanced materials and bioproducts
- Efficient energy use and productivity
- Reducing water use and impacts on aquatic ecosystems
Eligible funding recipients may include:
1) Legal entities validly incorporated or registered in Canada, including:
- For profit and not for profit organizations such as electricity and gas utilities, electricity system operators, transmissions owners and operators, companies, industry associations, research associations, and standards organizations;
- Indigenous organizations and groups;
- Federal research centres;
- Community groups; and
- Canadian Post-Secondary Institutions
2) Provincial, territorial, regional and municipal governments and their departments and agencies where applicable.
- Salaries and benefits for employees on the Proponent’s payroll, for actual time spent by the employees on the project;
- Professional, scientific, technical and contracting services;
- Reasonable travel costs, including meals and accommodation, based on National Joint Council Rates;
- Capital expenditures such as the purchase, installation, testing and commissioning of qualifying equipment, materials and products, including diagnostic and testing tools and instruments and Original Manufacturer equipment warranty (including extended warranties where deemed appropriate to mitigate risk and lack of capacity).;
- Other expenses including: Laboratory and field supplies, and materials; printing services and translation; Data collection services, including processing, analysis and management; Facility costs for seminars, conference room rentals etc.; Licence fees and permits; Capacity building and training; etc.
- Overhead expenses, provided they are directly related to the conduct of the project and can be attributed to it. They will not exceed 15% of eligible expenditures.
Deadline DateClosed. Future deadline to be determined.
Contact Name: Government of Canada
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org