Value$80 million competitions.
In March 2021 the Clean Resource Innovation Network (CRIN) launched its’ highly anticipated $80 million competitions to accelerate clean technology development and commercialization aimed at oil and gas industry challenges.
The competitions are open to technology developers, industry operators, industry associations, academic institutions, multi-national enterprises (MNE), municipalities, small and medium-sized enterprises (SME), and others.
Applicant project teams must consist of at least one SME (<500 fulltime equivalent employees) and at least one oil and gas producer.
All eligible projects must:
- Be at a Technology Readiness Level (TRL) of 6-9
- Address at least one of the specified competition focus areas
- Define anticipated environmental and public benefits
- Reflect collaboration and industry pull with a project team that includes an innovator and producer partnership, and small/medium enterprise participation
- Include a minimum of 25% funding for eligible project costs from industry collaborators (private sector funding); request no more than 50% funding of project eligible costs from CRIN; and ensure no more than 75% funding from government sources (including CRIN/SIF funding)
- Be legally incorporated in Canada or in a Canadian province
- Be submitted by a CRIN member organization
Competition quick links:
Deadline DateOpen and closes.
Contact Name: CRIN
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org