ValueStream 1 - provides up to $25,000; Stream 2 – provides up to $100,000.
Alberta businesses can benefit from existing and emerging growth opportunities in the low carbon economy; however, effective strategy development requires an in-depth assessment, impact analysis and implementation plan unique to each business.
The Clean Technology Business Innovation Voucher Program focuses on enabling methane emissions reduction, low carbon electricity, waste to value added products, green buildings and energy efficiency. The Program includes two streams, 1 & 2, and is designed to encourage and support Alberta’s established Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to pursue growth opportunities while reducing their direct and/or indirect carbon footprint.
- Stream 1 provides up to $25,000 in non-dilutive funding for businesses to engage a third-party subject matter expert (Service Provider) that will identify productivity, growth and/or clean technology opportunities through a business/ market assessment and development of a comprehensive plan that leads to:
- clean technology adoption for energy efficiency; and/or
- productivity enhancement; and/or
- product or service iterations (redesign, configuration or optimization of existing products or services); and/or
- new geographic or vertical market entry.
Contact Name: Alberta Innovates
Phone Number: 1-877-423-5727 or 780-423-5727