Through the Community Efficiency Financing (CEF), our new $300 million initiative helps municipalities deliver energy efficient financing programs for low-rise residential properties. Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE), Local Improvement Charge (LIC) financing and utility on-bill financing are just some examples of financing models used by municipalities delivering residential energy programming.
Our new funding and learning resources can help your municipality achieve the following:
- Create, launch and expand innovative financing programs for residential energy projects.
- Generate triple bottom line benefits:
- Reduce GHG emissions, create energy savings and contribute to climate adaptation, water conservation and health and safety outcomes
- Accelerate energy cost savings, improve housing affordability and keep the local economy moving
- Increase home comfort, health and quality of life for residents
Deadline DateOctober 30, 2020
Contact Name: Federation of Canadian Municipalities
Phone Number: 613-241-5221
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org