Cranberry Industry Development Program aims to provide strategic assistance to New Brunswick cranberry growers for the establishment of higher yielding cranberry varieties or those with improved marketability.
- Established New Brunswick cranberry growers with one acre or more of cranberry beds.
- Activities must be carried out within the province of New Brunswick.
- Must be a member in good standing of Canneberge NB Cranberry.
- Element A: Assistance for the establishment of more higher yielding cranberry varieties or those with improved marketability.
- Element B: Assistance for the renovation of existing beds.
For more detailed information, please click the link indicated below.
Deadline DatePlease click the link indicated below for update.
Contact Name: Crop Sector Development (Unit)
E-mail Address: DAAF-MAAP@gnb.ca