ValueGrant calculations consist of 2 components: a base amount of $50,000 for operating expenses; up to 50% of eligible expenses, over and above the base amount.
The Cultural Industry Support Organization Operating Grant provides funding to help cover operating expenses for organizations associated with the production of books, magazines, sound recordings or film production.
We designate eligibility to apply for this grant to the following organizations:
- Alberta Magazine Publishers Association
- Alberta Music Industry Association
- Book Publishers Association of Alberta
- Alberta Media Production Industries Association
In addition to being a designated support organization, eligible applicants must also:
- be in good standing with the Alberta Corporate Registry
- be based in Alberta
- support organizations that produce books, magazines, sound recordings or film production
Operating expenses eligible for funding include, but are not limited to:
- pay for permanent employees, artists and contractors
- maintenance of equipment and fixed assets
Deadline DateThe intake period is open from April 1 to June 1 annually.
Contact Name: Cultural Industry Grants
Phone Number: 780-422-8584 or 310-0000 (toll-free)
E-mail Address: email@example.com