This funding provides travel costs associated with professional presentations outside of Alberta, where the artists have been formally invited by the presenter to represent Alberta or Canada to promote Alberta art. Through this opportunity, you may apply for project funding to support national or international professional presentations of your work at public events where you have been formally invited to represent Alberta or Canada, due to artistic excellence and achievement.
This can include:
To be eligible for individual project funding you must be a resident(s) of Alberta. This means you:
- Are legally entitled to be or remain in Canada
- Have had your primary residence in Alberta for one full year before applying.
- Ordinarily live in Alberta for at least six months each year with the exception of attending a formal program of study
- Promotion and publicity
- Transportation and accommodation
- Basic living/subsistence expenses (housing, food, local transportation, child care, dependent care) up to $3,000/month
- Other expenses and supplies considered by the AFA to be reasonable and necessary
Deadline DateDecember 31, 2019
Contact Name: Paul Reich, Arts Development Consultant
Phone Number: 780-415-0287
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org