ValueMaximum program payment of $15,000 per operation
The Dairy- Producer Assurance Rebate Program provides dairy producers with a rebate for approved eligible equipment expenses that improve biosecurity and animal welfare practices.
You are eligible to apply for rebate if:
- You are a Saskatchewan dairy producer;
- You are 18 years of age;
- You must file income tax in Saskatchewan demonstrating a minimum of $50,000 in gross farm income in the year of the application;
- You have a Saskatchewan Premises Identification number;
- You are ProAction registered; and
- You have had an assessment completed by a veterinarian licensed in Saskatchewan.
- Colostrum batch pasteurizer;
- Auto foaming and spray systems for hoof disease.
Animal Welfare Improvements
- Loading chutes (Max rebate: $3,000):
- Portable or stationary, adjustable;
- Slip prevention in walkways:
- Floor grooving;
- Tilt table/trimming chute:
- Stationary or portable;
- Hydraulic or manual, including leg restraints;
- Rubberized flooring:
- Rubber mats or rolls to reduce slippage;
- Improved stall comfort:
- Stall dividers, brisket boards, mats, mattresses;
- Motorized cow brushes:
- Rotating, motion-activated, stationary;
- Group feeding systems for delivery of milk or replacer to calves:
- Nipples, plastic lines, check valve and reservoir;
- Remote surveillance for calving:
- All equipment, antennas and cables to support the following: up to four indoor cameras and up to four outdoor cameras (20xPTZ), repeater and recording unit with hard drive; and
- Pain control administration training by veterinarian:
- Training costs and mileage.
Contact Name: Ministry of Agriculture, Programs Branch
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org