ValueUp to $15,000.
Dance Individual Project Funding provides up to $15,000 to support the development of individual Alberta artists, arts administrators, or an ensemble of artists by providing funding for a specific dance project.
To be eligible for individual project funding, you must be a resident of Alberta. This means you:
- are legally entitled to be or remain in Canada
- are legally entitled to work in Canada
- have had your primary residence in Alberta for at least one full year before applying
- ordinarily live in Alberta for a least six months of each year with the exception of attending a formal program of study
You must be in good standing with the AFA with no open or outstanding projects or reporting to apply. Previous grant recipients must ensure all final reporting has been approved by the AFA before new applications are accepted.
Applicants, including ensembles or collectives, must not be incorporated under either provincial or federal legislation.
You can receive up to $15,000 to support your project. You may apply for up to 100% of eligible expenses that are directly related to carrying out your proposed project. These expenses may include, but are not limited to:
- contracted artist and/or technician fees
- commission fees
- promotion and publicity
- transportation and accommodation
- tuition or training fees
- administration and contract fees
- basic living/subsistence expenses (housing, local transportation, food, childcare, dependent care) up to $3,000/month
- other expenses and supplies considered by the AFA to be reasonable and necessary
Deadline DateMarch 1, 2023, September 1, 2023
Contact Name: Paul Reich, Arts Development Consultant - Dance
Phone Number: 780-415-0287
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org