Value1 grand prize winner: $500,000
The Canadian Space Agency (CSA) is challenging innovators to develop novel diagnostic and detection solutions to support frontline health workers in detecting and diagnosing medical conditions in remote communities now, and eventually crews on long-duration space missions.
Eligible Applicants to the challenge include the following:
- Businesses or other for-profit organizations in Canada;
- Not-for-profit organizations in Canada;
- Indigenous organizations and groups located in Canada;
- Post-secondary/academic institutions located in Canada; and
- Individuals or groups of individuals based in Canada.
Individuals or groups of individuals are encouraged to submit an application to the challenge, but in order to be eligible to receive prizes, they will be required to establish a Canadian legal entity (such as a corporation or a not-for-profit organization) capable of entering into binding agreements in Canada.
Up to 20 Prizes of $30,000
Open to all eligible innovators submitting a Stage 1 concept application.
Up to 5 Prizes of $350,000
Open to all Semi-Finalists participating in Stage 2.
Grand Prize of $500,000
Open to all Finalists participating in Stage 3.
Deadline DateFebruary 1, 2022.
Contact Name: Canadian Space Agency team
E-mail Address: email@example.com