Departmental Initiative: Support for the Introduction of Perennial or Cover Crops in Areas Affected by the 2019 Spring Flood aims to reduce the environmental impact related to soils left bare through the establishment of perennial crops or cover crops on fields that were flooded in spring 2019.
To be eligible, the applicant:
- must be a farming business that suffered flood damage in the spring of 2019
- must not qualify for the special crop insurance protection offered by La Financière agricole du Québec.
To be eligible, projects must:
- be linked to the seeding of the surface affected by the spring 2019 flood with perennial crops or cover crops
- cover a minimum of 0.5 hectare of eligible area
- be carried out no later than September 15, 2019, and be maintained at least until the end of winter 2020.
Deadline DatePlease click the link indicated below for update.
Contact Name: Quebec Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food
Phone Number: 1-833-614-0167
E-mail Address: email@example.com