ValueUp to $1 million
CRIN’s $5 million Digital Oil & Gas Technology Competition will identify high-impact digital technology solutions to address challenges in Canada’s oil and gas industry with the goal of improving environmental performance and competitiveness.
- Up to $1 million is available per successful applicant
- This competition will be conducted in one stage
- Competition details and application processes will be available on the MaRS website in mid-May, 2021
COMPETITION FOCUS AREAS
The oil and gas industry is looking for breakthrough digital solutions to address environmental and economic challenges in the production of hydrocarbons from source to end use, including but not limited to the following focus area examples:
- Environmental Monitoring: Monitoring of environmental impacts on land, air, and/or water at any stage of project development – evaluation, assessment, construction and operations, and closures.
- Operational Excellence and Efficiency: Excellence and efficiency in operations is applied through the entire organization to improve accuracy, quality and productivity and reduce costs in the delivery of services and products.
- Capital Project Execution: At all project stages – greenfield, construction, turnaround, and brownfield; Digital solutions can be applied to enhance effectiveness and efficiencies in planning, contracting and procurement, project execution, construction, drilling, commissioning, maintenance, and project governance.
- Health and Safety: The broad scope of health and safety in the oil and gas industry includes identifying, preventing, controlling, and eliminating exposure to risks, hazards and dangerous conditions, by ensuring all employees have the training and competency to work safely, whether onshore or offshore.
Deadline DateCompetition details and application processes will be available on the MaRS website in mid-May, 2021
Contact Name: Clean Resource Innovation Networl (CRIN)