ValueUp to 50% of wages & training
Through this internship program, your business can increase the supply of highly qualified candidates and facilitate their transition to a rapidly changing labour market in the digital economy.
The Digital Skills for Youth program allows you to leverage the knowledge of a tech-savvy, educated youth population to future-proof your business.
Youth Participant Requirements
- Participants must be age 30 and under and a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or hold refugee status in Canada
- Must be currently unemployed, underemployed, or hold part-time employment
Employer Participant Requirements
- Organizations must be Canadian owned or a Canadian subsidiary
- Small to medium-sized organization (<500) and willing to provide training
- Job must be environmentally-related with a digital component
Funding is available for positions with Digital Skill focus in the environmental sector.
- Drone Operators
- Data Analysts
- Software development
- Marketing and web design
- Social media campaigns /content development
- Adaptive technologies
ECO Canada in partnership with the Government of Canada, is pleased to offer wage funding for employers who are hiring youth who are unemployed or underemployed post-secondary graduates looking to enhance and develop digital and soft skills through work experience and training.
Contact Name: Eco Canada
Phone Number: 403-233-0748 or 1-800-890-1924 (toll-free)