Value$50,000 – $500,000
The Transformation of Organizational Models component helps arts organizations adapt to the digital environment by transforming the way they work. It supports innovative digital initiatives that:
- help arts organizations transform the way they work in order to address challenges, seize opportunities and adapt to a networked and connected environment.
Applicants may request a grant for a single- or multi-phase initiative.
- Professional artists
- Arts professionals (excluding consultants and third-party service providers)
- Artistic groups
- Canadian arts organizations
Expenses – what is eligible
- For requests up to $50,000: 85% of eligible costs
- For requests of $50,001 to $500,000: 85% of eligible costs
All expenses directly related to carrying out the proposed initiative are eligible, including but not limited to:
- honoraria and fees paid to artists, experts, trainers, facilitators, project managers, developers and consultants directly involved in carrying out the initiative;
- travel, accommodation and per diem costs;
- licensing fees;
- equipment rental costs;
- data acquisition costs;
- public accessibility costs, e.g. sign language interpretation, captioning, audio description, etc.;
- costs of sharing results and transferring acquired knowledge to the community;
- other costs directly related to carrying out the initiative (must be justified).
The following expenses are also eligible, but subject to certain limits:
- administrative costs up to 15% of the total grant requested;
- equipment purchase costs up to 15% of the total grant requested;
- content creation and digital media production costs up to 15% of the total grant requested.
Deadline DateOpen and closes.
Contact Name: Digital Strategy Fund
Phone Number: 1-800 263-5588 or 613 566-4414
E-mail Address: email@example.com