Value$35,000 – $500,000
The Family and Community Safety program provides funding to community projects to address family and sexual violence, child sexual abuse, supports for families, capacity building as well as promoting healthy relationships. Projects are province-wide and focus on diverse populations.
- Any legal, not-for-profit entity is eligible to apply
- Eligible projects can either be new or existing
- Organizations must have a proven record of successful project management, including sound fiscal practices and achievements of outcomes
- Partnership with other organizations is required
- Funding will be awarded to projects that address issues such as abuse, violence and children’s mental health, as well as the need for mentors
- The focus will be on initiatives that help build stronger families and communities
- The Family and Community Safety program places an emphasis on community-initiated and led strategies and community plans that positively impact vulnerable Albertans, families and communities
Deadline DateCurrently closed. Future deadline to be determined.
Contact Name: Family and Community Safety Program
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org