This funding provides up to $15,000 to support the development of individual Alberta artists, arts administrators, or an ensemble of artists by providing funding for a specific film and video arts project.
To be eligible for individual project funding, you must be a resident of Alberta. This means you:
- are legally entitled to be or remain in Canada
- are legally entitled to work in Canada
- have had your primary residence in Alberta for at least one full year before applying
- ordinarily live in Alberta for a least six months of each year with the exception of attending a formal program of study
You must be in good standing with the AFA with no open or outstanding projects or reporting to apply. Previous grant recipients must ensure all final reporting has been approved by the AFA before new applications are accepted.
Applicants, including ensembles or collectives, must not be incorporated under either provincial or federal legislation.
Through this opportunity, you may apply for project funding to support artistic activities in:
- art production
- training and career development
Deadline DateMarch 1, 2023, September 1, 2023
Contact Name: Barbara Mah, Arts Development Consultant - Theatre and Performance Arts
Phone Number: 780-203-0794
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org